I drink too much coffee, smoke too much too.

Anyone else take their coffee via IV? I think I'm gunna push the button naowwowowow....

Yeah, I know what you mean... it's like when you buy a new car, and then it breaks down all the time, ya know...?

No I have been lucky, but I did by my Grand Cherokee sight un seen on eBay. Any of you guys ever bought a car on eBay?

No I have been lucky, but I did by my Grand Cherokee sight un seen on eBay. Any of you guys ever bought a car on eBay?

I have sold 2 cars on Ebay and 2 boats but never bought any autos.

All of the sales were sight unseen!

2003 Mini Cooper S

1998 Ford F-250

12 Foot Novurania

32 Foot Baja Outlaw

32 Foot Baja Outlaw

Ewww thats a badboy.

I think I'm gong to drop this now, the humor has been played.

Typical HighJacked thread.

Is this the day of the LOGOS or what? I see Kandicorp has a nice big LOGO now. Soundy has a one as well.

Who's next?

I know what I say next is not going to be popular. But here it goes:

If everygody starts using these fairly large LOGO's the forum is going to be much harder to read and will give the appearnce of a commercial site with nothing but Ads.

Do you guys really need the LOGOs and if you think you do, can't you make them alot smaller.

It's not my place, but that is JMHO.

Any other opinions on the subject. New thread, Poll?

Ask Larry?

I'm a bad man

Why is it when ever I say that moderating this place is generally not hard, someone has to go do something to try to prove me wrong?

Actually, images are not permitted in signatures:

we also ask that you please keep signatures a reasonable length and image free.

So please remove images from your signatures they will cause too much trouble for everyone involved.

Thanks

Larry

Actually, images are not permitted in signatures:

we also ask that you please keep signatures a reasonable length and image free.

So please remove images from your signatures they will cause too much trouble for everyone involved.

Thanks

Larry

Fair'nuff

Why is it when ever I say that moderating this place is generally not hard, someone has to go do something to try to prove me wrong?

I find moderation is only as hard as the moderator wants it to be. If you want to be super anal about things, it's obviously gonna be a lot more work; if you can allow yourself to allow the users to moderate themselves, I think you'll usually find it's a pretty easy job, and in this environment, should work out pretty well.

That is exactly how Thomas does it.

He is a very good moderator. You just haven't been here long enough to know that, no offense intended.

Actually, it took me no time at all to notice the distinct lack of heavy-handed moderation. Like I said, I may be new here, but I'm a real old-timer with message boards

Thanks

Larry

See what you guys went and did..........everybody always has to copy me!

See that's what I like about this forum. Most people here are very professional and get along fine with minimal moderation. If this place was full of teenagers it would be a totally different case.

I want to remind everyone the new design is in the works (finally found a designer I like) and hopefully within a month or two most of the new stuff will be ready. The new site will have a FAQ section so I'll have to compile some of the more frequently asked questions into one forum and group them somehow. Incorporate PhotoPost, a CMS and figure out RSS feeds.

I'll also have a few surprises.