Sign in to follow this  
gibbo

Dahua IPC-HDW4200S and NVR 4104P connection lost

I have two cameras IPC-HDW4200S (firmware 2.420) and a NVR NVR 4104P (Poe) (firmware 3.2300.VT00.0.R).

Cameras are connected both to the NVR integrated poe switch.

After some days (5-7) both the cameras lose the connection. In the NVR log i can read the messages "REMOTE INFO" and the cameras starts to LOGIN and LOGOUT.

Any suggestion ? Could be a firmware problem ?

After a software reboot of the NVR the cameras start to work properly...

I have two cameras IPC-HDW4200S (firmware 2.420) and a NVR NVR 4104P (Poe) (firmware 3.2300.VT00.0.R).

After some days (5-7) both the cameras lose the connection. In the NVR log i can read the messages "REMOTE INFO" and the cameras starts to LOGIN and LOGOUT.

Check (and change if needed) IPV6 address of nvr and cameras.

If identical then there might be a problem of conflict. Also, create and use a different account (reusable) to allow nvr to connect to cameras (user might be locked).

Check (and change if needed) IPV6 address of nvr and cameras.

If identical then there might be a problem of conflict. Also, create and use a different account (reusable) to allow nvr to connect to cameras (user might be locked).

Thanks.

I use IPV4 and not IPV6.

I have seen that before the problem starts, there is a shutdown of the nvr without any reason. The nvr is connected to a UPS power supply backup system.

Any suggestion ?

Do you have auto reboot from auto maintenance enabled? This would cause it to disconnect every 7 days.

Thanks for your answer !

I disabled the auto reboot because I thought it was cause of the problem, but it isn't.....