Eitch

Lost admin password for LTD8316T-FA

Hello,

I need help in finding or resetting the Admin password for the LTS LTD8316T-FA DVR. I can access as user1, but; need to reconfigure settings.

This is a customer owned (new restaurant, inherited from previous restaurant) DVR and I told them I would try to help.

Already tried 111111, 11111111, 123456, 12345678.

I'm impressed with the knowledge base of this forum and am hoping to find a solution here.

Thanks!!!

Have you tried "12345" ? Appears to be a common password for LTS units. Of course if the previous owners changed it, then,,,,,,,,

Hello,

I need help in finding or resetting the Admin password for the LTS LTD8316T-FA DVR. I can access as user1, but; need to reconfigure settings.

This is a customer owned (new restaurant, inherited from previous restaurant) DVR and I told them I would try to help.

I'm impressed with the knowledge base of this forum and am hoping to find a solution here.

Thanks!!!

Looks like hikvision!!!

Use Platinum IP Search Tool (SADP) http://dl.ltsecurityinc.com/software/SADP.zip

Make screenshot and write

MODEL NAME?

SN?

Start time?

Hello,

Thanks!!!

Unlikely that user1 has full admin permissions but even if it does only admin account can change the admin password so its a reset unless you stumble across the password.

This is a Hikvision unit rebranded by LTS. The default Admin login is admin:12345. If this doesn't work, the previous owners changed it. You'll need to contact LTS to have it reset. There will be a way to reset back to default, but I don't know it.

Good News is it can be reset, using a crossover cable and a downloadable utility the BAD news however they will ONLY reset it for trade clients and technicians.

The more people that know how to overcome passwords the less effective having one becomes.

Hello,

Thanks!!!

The reset code is based on the Date so it is different everyday.

PM me if you need still need to reset the pw for it lol i just found this thread from googling.

On 4/18/2016 at 5:16 PM, milkisbad said:

The reset code is based on the Date so it is different everyday.

PM me if you need still need to reset the pw for it lol i just found this thread from googling.

Please help me eith secure code for lts dvr with system date 20190704