RipGroove

Why won't one of my cameras see in the dark? (Photo added)

Just installed some Samsung cameras, got 2 out of the 4 set up already but one of them is not doing very well in the dark?!

267240_1.png

Both cameras are looking at the same sort of distance.

I will of course try another camera in its place but for now is there any reason that it might be like that?

This is what I have: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00M9AD34Y/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item

I will of course try another camera in its place but for now is there any reason that it might be like that?

The IR LEDs are reflecting off the wall. The camera needs to either be turned out further from the wall, or the camera housing needs to be mounted further from the wall [an electrical box might work].

The IR LEDs are reflecting off the wall. The camera needs to either be turned out further from the wall, or the camera housing needs to be mounted further from the wall [an electrical box might work].

Excellent thanks, figured it might be something like that, will see what I can do.