Firefighter

Client Snoops through our house

We're selling our house and this guy does a little more snooping than he should be doing.

We put the camera in our bedroom to watch our dog who just had surgery and i forgot to take it down. Luckily I didnt...

Before this clip, they enter the room multiple times. You see him make sure theyre gone before he starts digging through some drawers in my wifes side of the closet...

y8EkvBvXUVM

As a young lad I worked for an exterminator. Looking along baseboards/corners of closets and backs of drawers etc was where you would look for termite droppings, other infestations.

Or, he could just be a perv.

As a young lad I worked for an exterminator. Looking along baseboards/corners of closets and backs of drawers etc was where you would look for termite droppings, other infestations.

Or, he could just be a perv.

If that was the case he could have done it in front of the agent...

If they buy the house, does it matter?

If it still does, or you don't care if they buy, definitely show this to your real estate agent. They should be watching for this kind of thing since their commission is a couple of thousands dollars for essentially nothing.

Someone is getting in my house past seven cctv cameras, vandalizes and the dvd shows nothing. LOTS of vandalizing. I'd pay a decent amount of money to find out how this happens over and over. Security company says it isn't possible, but it is happening. It is freaking me.

Do any of you know how they could be doing it?

Someone is getting in my house past seven cctv cameras, vandalizes and the dvd shows nothing. LOTS of vandalizing. I'd pay a decent amount of money to find out how this happens over and over. Security company says it isn't possible, but it is happening. It is freaking me.

It is possible .........you security company might have motion set to low or forgot to set your internals to record.

Which system do you have?

Sorry I can't even answer what system the cameras are. Where do I check. I'm so clueless about all of this.

Some of the cameras are recording all the time, some are motion detect. Those of course, have big gaps. I have a camera in the room where the alarm has to be shut off, and thought I would see someone before they could do that. I have looked on the DVD for things that have been broken. It will show when the item is OK, then skips ahead to where the item is broken. You can never see what actually happened, which would have been a good sized motion.

I read in another forum, that someone else was having this problem a couple of years ago, and wanted to know how the system could be bypassed. It sounds insane, but things are taken from the house, brought back, so subtle you don't find out right away. Some things are brought in that aren't mine; other things are badly damaged. It is a drive you crazy ordeal. The couple who wrote the original forum article said it sounds insane, but is totally true - it is not our imaginations!

Back to someone getting in my house. All of my security information has disappeared. There is an empty file folder so I'm calling the company for the information.

I have no idea how the person is getting in the house, but I'd pay a lot of money to find out

Back to someone getting in my house. All of my security information has disappeared. There is an empty file folder so I'm calling the company for the information.

I have no idea how the person is getting in the house, but I'd pay a lot of money to find out

We had a friend that kept getting burglarized even with a monitored alarm system. Ended up it was a security company employee doing it.