LucyLue2

bad neighbor privacy invasion

I just moved away from a similar problem, it's privacy invasion. The last group of perverts was lead by an X-military old bachelor who's mother called him an aH and it seems these new neighbors all know him and are committing the same to similar crimes, for fun. My cats, very sensitive creatures, scream as my ears ring and mental confusion,...sets in. The information they aquire and the damage they cause are all seemly related to ongoing injustice prevailing in these kalamazoo, MI courts costing my rights thus all my freedom and life as it should be. some neighbors hunh? and there's, I guess, since I have not been able to move away from them, quite a few bad ones here. I have been made electro sensitive due to all of their constant abuse but can not afford to many of the EMF blockers to survive them enough for them to not drastically adversely effect me. It's quite surprising just how much damage they have been allowed to cause. I am trapped in this area and kept poor from the lies prevailing in the courts and yes, it's about children and a college town cover up dating back to 1987. Any one with a clue what else I could do?

I just tried to respond to the response and the entire message was deleted. I suppose I am not surprised at the response to my search, no one has been able to help in over 27 years. The use/abuse of technology is a sign of the times and the direction things are going. with every good invention, any good progress, there's the abuse of it. To not help to prepare for these inevidable abuses, to ignore the claims of abuse,..is doing just 1/2 the job of creating amazing new things. It means locks and discernment about whom one lets in the door does not matter. It means ones efforts make no difference and one may never be allowed to be all they can be because of progress in the hands of some total loser,...all of this empowering criminals and criminal behaviors. Over 25 years ago a ceramics prof. at WMU asked the class "is progress good?" I immediately said "yes", I was right but there was more to this answer, which I learned over the past 25 years or so, the problem is the abuse of progress and worse yet those who ignore this fact.

I just tried to respond to the response and the entire message was deleted. I suppose I am not surprised at the response to my search, no one has been able to help in over 27 years. The use/abuse of technology is a sign of the times and the direction things are going. with every good invention, any good progress, there's the abuse of it. To not help to prepare for these inevidable abuses, to ignore the claims of abuse,..is doing just 1/2 the job of creating amazing new things. It means locks and discernment about whom one lets in the door does not matter. It means ones efforts make no difference and one may never be allowed to be all they can be because of progress in the hands of some total loser,...all of this empowering criminals and criminal behaviors. Over 25 years ago a ceramics prof. at WMU asked the class "is progress good?" I immediately said "yes", I was right but there was more to this answer, which I learned over the past 25 years or so, the problem is the abuse of progress and worse yet those who ignore this fact.

Please, for the love of God, start taking your medication again...

If you can't beat em, join em...

To combat the noise, I use a white noise generator.

If all else fails, good pair of noise canceling headphones with favorite tunes on 11 works for me...

Could you please explain the specific problem again in a clear and concise manner without getting to into detail about your personal history?

I have read through your original post a couple of times now and it is hard to grasp specifically, what your neighbours are doing that bothers you.

Could you please explain the specific problem again in a clear and concise manner without getting to into detail about your personal history?

I have read through your original post a couple of times now and it is hard to grasp specifically, what your neighbours are doing that bothers you.

Yes, we could help if we knew what the real issue was (that is related to this discussion forum).

Just wrap your house in aluminium (aluminum) foil and be done with it.

Once you do this THEY won't be able to get you....

Oh and avoid walking on the cracks between the paving stones that will also help a lot.

You can also protect your cat with a baking foil suit, give her some catnip just before

putting her in it and it will be easier on her nerves.

Don't forget to report any strange UFO activity in your area and always have a foil wrapped

umbrella handy in case THEY try to take over your brain when you are out.

Above all, Keep taking the medication

269751_1.jpg

You guys are so green, you couldn't spot a leg-pull if your lives depended on it....

hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha very funny LucyLue2 269752_1.jpg

...give her some catnip just before

putting her in it and it will be easier on her nerves.

My friends cats would be stoned and hyper after some catnip! They'd roam around and bump into things, chase their tails, and do all sorts of random crap. He didn't let them hit the nip too often.

But then he probably lives in a normal neighborhood....right?
Yes, no foil was needed.