edlee

Winic W-DVR116H, forgot password

Can anyone help me reset the password, I don't remember my password, and the installer is nowhere to be found, and contacting winic was not that helpful, cause I had no way to prove unit was mine. I had the system put in 2010

I tried taking out system battery, and that didnt work, and I tried all the obvious passwords.

If it is the DVR that has a 888888 account, then you can use the following password for April 10 2015: 332800

This must be used at the DVR when you are standing in front of it using the monitor connected to it, i.e. not over the web.

I took out the battery, so date is reset to original date, I will check back what that date is and see if you could please generate code for it

If it is the DVR that has a 888888 account, then you can use the following password for April 10 2015: 332800

This must be used at the DVR when you are standing in front of it using the monitor connected to it, i.e. not over the web.

can you please give me password for the date of March 23 2011

Update: I tried the 8888 times day then times the month then times the last two digits of year and that number of 745992 did not work