icancu

IP cam with built-in cloud support?

Where can I find a list of IP cameras that has built-in cloud support? I.e. able to upload video/stills to a cloud service like dropbox. I found one (NUC-50022-F2M) via google but wonder if there are more.

When I say built-in support, I mean not requiring a PC to do the cloud upload.

Where can I find a list of IP cameras that has built-in cloud support? I.e. able to upload video/stills to a cloud service like dropbox. I found one (NUC-50022-F2M) via google but wonder if there are more.

When I say built-in support, I mean not requiring a PC to do the cloud upload.

Videopark IPC have baidu & dropbox cloud support.

Hikvision cameras support EZVIZ.

By support I mean they do what you say in the brochure, but I cannot for the life of me get them to work like that. Very, very little online about it, too.

By support I mean they do what you say in the brochure, but I cannot for the life of me get them to work like that. Very, very little online about it, too.

EZVIZ does not record on dropbox or anything like that.

EZVIZ does not record on dropbox or anything like that.

True.

I too never got EZVIZ to work as advertised. If it did work would it make a P2P connection without port forwarding? I have a job with internet but no access to router management. I would love to get my NVR from Hik to go through the firewall. Just wondering.