There r 16 ip cameras connected to cisco gigabit poe switch and uplink is given to Dahua 16-channel NVR(model:3816, firrmware: 2.610.0000.0).

all camera are added in NVR.

All cameras r connected at d1 resolution to 16-channel NVR.

the problem is there is recording breaks in NVR. and sometimes status of added camera flaps greeen to red and red to green.

i am attaching screenshot of playback.

Capture1.thumb.PNG.d571ca22f9a18b57149a56e347103374.PNG

Good Day

Are you using a Surveillance Hard Drive? it is always recommended to use a SV drives in the Recorders,I personally use the Western Digital Purple SV drives works great,

also how is your live streaming is it jurky or smooth? can be your network not capable to handle bandwidth try using gigabit switches

Regards

Looks like you are recording in "motion detection" the breaks in the recording is when there is no motion detected. The status changing from green to red indicates the change from motion to no motion detected.

yes i am using surveillance HD. 4 HD of 3 TB. S.M.A.R.T status for one HD was "slight" so i removed that HD but still facing same issue.

and we are using gigabit POE switch to power up cameras and patch cord is directly connected from this switch to NVR.

there was only motion detection recording schedule configured on on each camera. so i also thought like u dcam so i changed every cameras recording schedule to general but still facing the issue.

In the remote device where we add cameras . status sometime change to red. when ping comes properly.here is screenshot.

P_20150727_142554.thumb.jpg.d453b37e5645dc15b810f16b0dab2fe5.jpg

camera brand is dhua. and some camera is IPC-HFW2100 with s/w version: 2.100.0001.0.R, build: 2013-01-19

some camera is

IPC-HFW2100S-V2

s/w version: 2.212.0000.2.R build: 2014-05-12.

and what protocol or ports u wnat to know?

Thanks.

I offered you a simple solution(even if just for testing). Can't investigate further when you know better than others what your real problem is...

OK I will try this also..u meant to say try adding camera with 37777 port right?

I have tried changing HDD also but still facing issue!

Yeah tried adding cameras with 37777 port and recording is working fine now.

Still don't believe port can issue in recording!

Thanks a lot for your support!