Hi Folks - doesn't seem to be many questions around ACC - so I will ask some newbie questions wrt ACC5.

Microphone sound via ACC Mobile? Avigilon has confirmed that microphone sound (at least via Hikvision) will record on ACC server - but won't play thru ACC mobile. Any insight on why not since the server is recording the sound.

Notice of ACC5 Server / Client upgrade version available? I'm surprised the ACC server nor the ACC client notify me that there is an upgrade available for download. Is there a way I can enable this versus me checking the avilgion.com site every few weeks?

ACC5 recording schedule. Can I set a different recording schedule for the ACC5 server versus the Hikvision camera recording schedule? Here is my situation:

* I can only set the motion detection sensitivity in my HK camera to 80% - without going to 100%, constant record

* However there is a function in HK SW where I can select to record 30 secs before the event; and 2 minutes after (other time limits available)

* HK internal SD card is capturing this "additional" time - however the ACC5 server is only capturing the motion period - without the "additional" before / after motion time.

* Any ideas on how to change this within ACC5 Server?

Thanks!

Microphone sound via ACC Mobile? Avigilon has confirmed that microphone sound (at least via Hikvision) will record on ACC server - but won't play thru ACC mobile. Any insight on why not since the server is recording the sound.

My guess is it is not a popular feature request for most commercial installs. In PA it would be a violation of the wire-tap laws so very few customers could legally use this feature. The mobile app does have mic feature so you can perform audio talk. Something customers are very interested in.

Notice of ACC5 Server / Client upgrade version available? I'm surprised the ACC server nor the ACC client notify me that there is an upgrade available for download. Is there a way I can enable this versus me checking the avilgion.com site every few weeks?

This would be a good feature request.

ACC5 recording schedule. Can I set a different recording schedule for the ACC5 server versus the Hikvision camera recording schedule? Here is my situation:

* I can only set the motion detection sensitivity in my HK camera to 80% - without going to 100%, constant record

* However there is a function in HK SW where I can select to record 30 secs before the event; and 2 minutes after (other time limits available)

* HK internal SD card is capturing this "additional" time - however the ACC5 server is only capturing the motion period - without the "additional" before / after motion time.

* Any ideas on how to change this within ACC5 Server?

What version of ACC 5 are you running? Every version supports pre or post motion detection. Enterprise supports alarm events. Not sure if this is supported with ONVIF cameras.

I'm probably looking in the wrong place to enable these features.

I am looking at ACC mobile and can't figure out how to turn on a microphone feature. I know this works since I can do this via HK iVMS 4500 and the camera webGIU. But can't find this in the ACC mobile app.

I am running ACC5 Enterprise - but can't find a screen where to set / change the pre and most motion detection. But this is via ONVIF interface to the HK cameras.

Thanks for your help!

Hmmm - I must have a different ACC version or looking in the wrong place.

[attachment=0]ACC_Motion2.JPG[/attachment]

You are looking at the wrong place.

Right click on the camera> camera setup

I be must slow today - here is camera -> camera set-up

The closest I could find is Manual Record. This has a pre-trigger record time but max value for me is 10 secs. :/

I went thru all the other camera set-up options but couldn't find anything else.

ACC_Motion3.thumb.JPG.0807bfb86fd63f094842745e5498da18.JPG

Looks like pre/post is not available for ONVIF cameras at this point but since you have Enterprise you can make this happen.

You need to setup a alarm event based on motion detection and you can set up pre and post recording.

Question - will the pre and post recording via the Alarm event show up in the camera recording video timeline as well?

Or will the pre / post Alarm event recording only show up in the Alarm "tab"?

Question - will the pre and post recording via the Alarm event show up in the camera recording video timeline as well?

Or will the pre / post Alarm event recording only show up in the Alarm "tab"?

It will show up in the recorded time line.

Its really too bad that there isnt the ability to do pre and post motion recording for onvif cameras. I am using ACC5 Core and hikvision cameras and the camera triggering of motion events works great and ACC5 records on motion as it should and properly identifies the motion in the timeline. It seems that only Avigilon Cameras or others that have proper interfaces (axis etc) can to the full motion detection/recording with the pre and post recording. It would be a nice feature to be able to set a pre and post on ANY motion trigger be it ONVIF or native.