motormuis

Floureon DVR H.264 H960 8ch manual

Who can tell me where i can find the usermanual of the Floureon DVR H.264 8ch device?

I hope some one can tell me where i can find it!

tnx Remon

Well i'm afraid nobody can tell me where to find the user manual. also the configuration of this DVR is bad and the login on the dvr from an explorer is bas. it is still asking for quicktime installation (is already installed). Service from floureon is bad. the site is bad, no information on that. How can i get the information i need?

I have this DVR: http://www.floureon.com/Floureon_security_kit.html

somebody who can help me?

Hello,

That would be geat. It is the same DVR but only 4channel but that is ok. If i can download it somewhere that would be nice.

Please lt me know. You can also email it but then i need to give my email adres. please let me know how we can do that.

Other question, how can i update it to the latest firmware?

And i have trouble to configure it and watch the dvr by internet explorer and other explorers. it is stil given the message quicktime is needed (but that is installed) and i can't configure it by lan

Well thanks for your reaction and yes i want the manual.

I hope to here from you.

tanks

Remon

Hello,

That would be geat. It is the same DVR but only 4channel but that is ok. If i can download it somewhere that would be nice.

Please lt me know. You can also email it but then i need to give my email adres. please let me know how we can do that.

Other question, how can i update it to the latest firmware?

And i have trouble to configure it and watch the dvr by internet explorer and other explorers. it is stil given the message quicktime is needed (but that is installed) and i can't configure it by lan

Well thanks for your reaction and yes i want the manual.

I hope to here from you.

tanks

Remon

I have uploaded the complete set of manuals in a zip file and sent you a pm with the link.

I also had trouble viewing in a web browser - but not because of quicktime - it was because of a problem with the activex control which it appears is used in the unit firmware.

What I did:

I set the ip address of the NVR to a fixed address on the same network as the router.

I then installed the programme contained in the CCTVweb.zip file (link also in my PM) and used the ip address that I gave the camera to view the NVR.

There are 2 programmes in the zip file - one is for viewing locally off the unit, the other to view from the 'cloud' if you have it set in the unit settings.

Hi,

I just tried to install the web en cloud for viewing localy and on the cloud but how can i start that program, i don't see it after installing. first time it gives an error that it not installed correctly then i installed it again with no error but i can't find the program.

I tried it on 2 computer with windows 8 and windows 7, both the same problem. perhaps you have a solution.

Tomorrow i will try again.

Ok today i will go on.

I think the program is a plugin or somthing. but i sti have problems when i log in on my dvr. when i login the camera pictures shows but it gives the message that i ned to download quicktime but that is already installed. after cancel or ok it will go to the quicktime website.

I have read on the internet that there is also an aplication to login on the dvr and configure it and see the camera pictures.

I have my dvr set a week but didn't have a cdrom so i don't know if it needs software ....

who can help?

Sorry - didn't receive any post notifications so didn't know you'd come back.

I'm not sure what it is that is generating your quicktime requirement - I have not experienced that.

You are right, the program 'TSWebClient_EN_SetUp.exe' is a plugin.

Once I installed it I simply opened my browser (try IE first - although it works in Firefox and Chrome on my computer too) and entered the IP address of my Floureon.

A web page is delivered from the unit asking for my user name and password, and once I enter these I get a web page showing all four cameras. The content of the page is similar to the player on the unit and displays the cameras as well as links to alter the setup of the Unit and also record on your computer etc.

Make sure you have setup your unit with a fixed IP address as DHCP allocated addresses can be a problem.

In your unit you can also enable 'Cloud'. What this does is sends your camera displays over the internet along with your unit ID. If you then install the programme 'TSCloudClientV2_EN_SetUp.exe' this sets up a plugin for your browser so you can view your cameras over the internet in the same way as you can on your local network.

Hello. Thanks for your reply and thinking with me at my problem.

I installed te program (plugin). I did set the dvr a static ip adres. But i keep on getting the message to install quicktime. I can see the camera pictures but after 8 times the message of quicktime (8 camera screens) the web is redirect to quicktime. So i can't do anything on the webpage of my dvr.

Well thanks for thinking and your reply. If you know more where i can find the solution, please lett me know.

I am also do some settings at quicktime like play all video files at quicktime...

Do you know if there is an application to see the camera pictures?

If i have it work i will let it know.

Thanks so far

Remon

What is was thinking, do i realy need quicktime for this? Perhaps the other plugin is enough. I will try this later. Remove quicktime. I'm nit at my computer now.

I don't have quicktime on my computer and I don't know why your browser is asking for quicktime because you are not trying to play a video file - just display the camera stream.

As you have suggested - maybe remove quicktime and see if that stops the message.

Good luck.

Well i did remove quicktime. Still the same message. I tried to setup an other default player like media player but still the same message that it need quicktime.

I tried IE and google Chrome. Chrome is not compatible with quicktime and tels the website ia asking thet it need quicktime. Look like it comes from the device. When i gave more time i will try more. If anyone has ideas please lett me know.

Thanks for help so far

I get it work. i installed windows 10. probobly with an other internet explorer and/or with out quicktime. what i can see the website uses an other player. stil i needed some activex changes in the settings.

I think i need to do that at my other pc. so far so good, it is working on one pc.

Hi,

I really need help; I'm a novice when it comes to technical stuff and don't know much about IP's, DNs. etc. However, I do know how to use a computer. I've been trying to get the company to send me a manual on how to put the cameras on my computer and hasn't had much luck. I did receive the disk they sent but it's encrypted so I can't read it. I maybe because my MS license has expired. Can someone please send me the file on how to put this on my computer in layman's terms as much as possible. I will give you my email address when you reply.

Thanks,

Hi,

I really need help; I'm a novice when it comes to technical stuff and don't know much about IP's, DNs. etc. However, I do know how to use a computer. I've been trying to get the company to send me a manual on how to put the cameras on my computer and hasn't had much luck. I did receive the disk they sent but it's encrypted so I can't read it. I maybe because my MS license has expired. Can someone please send me the file on how to put this on my computer in layman's terms as much as possible. I will give you my email address when you reply.

Thanks,

What do you mean by put the cameras on your computer.

Are you just wanting to view them in your web browser?

Hi,

Yes, I just want to view them on the web browser. I guess, I used the wrong terminology.

Thanks,

Hi,

Yes, I just want to view them on the web browser. I guess, I used the wrong terminology.

Thanks,

Check your private messages

Hi,

Thanks,

It can't be better if you have solved the problem with pewe's help. But I still have something to share, hope it helps you.

If you can't visit footage via CMS software, you can use web browser. Do remember that it ONLY supports 32 Bit IE browser and can ONLY work in Windows XP/Vista/7/8.

Here's a video about

You can follow it and do it step by step.

Hi Motormuis,

I'm having the same problem as you did with this quicktime/plugin issue!

Did you get it working? whats the solution any help would be greatful

Hi Motormuis,

I'm having the same problem as you did with this quicktime/plugin issue!

Did you get it working? whats the solution any help would be greatful

Hey, have you tried to remove the quicktime or use other browsers (still need to change some activex settings)?

Hello,

As of this day, the company that I bought the camera from still can't seem to help me fix this so I'm able to browse this from my laptop. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Hello,

As of this day, the company that I bought the camera from still can't seem to help me fix this so I'm able to browse this from my laptop. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Contact them via their official facebook page, you can get your questions answered. Last time when I stuck on the set-up problem, I left a message on their official facebook page and got a solution on the second day.