Sign in to follow this  
sp3

Has Anyone heard of Microseven Cameras

I ran into a post somewhere here mentioning this camera from Amazon. They also have a website but after looking for a few weeks (and still have not come to a decision), I haven't heard of this brand but it does have good reviews on amazon. If you've already read my post before, I've mentioned that I'm just looking for a "not so complicated" security camera that I can see who's at my front door or came through my front door, inside the house, and backyard. I think for these simple needs, someone said wireless cameras or simple IP cameras. I'm still debating if I should just go with my alarm system loyalty customer offer for an upgrade to pulse and have them install cameras or buying one of the Lorex cameras that a lot of people seem to like as a simple, starter camera... or maybe below. Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ADT cameras are not the "BEST" (especially the cameras they offer for loyalty customer upgrade) but I'm not sure if it "will do"for what I need it for. I dont need a surveillance or anything so not looking for dvr systems.

http://www.microseven.com/product/IP-Cameras-M7B57-WPS%20-4.html

I ran into a post somewhere here mentioning this camera from Amazon. They also have a website but after looking for a few weeks (and still have not come to a decision), I haven't heard of this brand but it does have good reviews on amazon. If you've already read my post before, I've mentioned that I'm just looking for a "not so complicated" security camera that I can see who's at my front door or came through my front door, inside the house, and backyard. I think for these simple needs, someone said wireless cameras or simple IP cameras. I'm still debating if I should just go with my alarm system loyalty customer offer for an upgrade to pulse and have them install cameras or buying one of the Lorex cameras that a lot of people seem to like as a simple, starter camera... or maybe below. Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ADT cameras are not the "BEST" (especially the cameras they offer for loyalty customer upgrade) but I'm not sure if it "will do"for what I need it for. I dont need a surveillance or anything so not looking for dvr systems.

http://www.microseven.com/product/IP-Cameras-M7B57-WPS%20-4.html

microseven is base in walnut creek California....If I do remember correctly. I would use hikvision over this brand.