mcman56

Camera to see nails thrown into pool??

I have a neighbor throwing nails and bolts into my pool. There are now rust stains all over the bottom and it needs an expensive resurface. Are there any cameras or anything else that could see nails thrown into a pool...probably at night. I have a standard CA style privacy fence maybe 10 feet from the pool. It is pretty obvious who is doing this but since I have not actually seen anything thrown, the police can do little. I would need to see the nail and which direction it came from.

I have a Swan 1080p HD camera system with night vision and have an unused channel (NVR8-7200). I do not have camera real close to that area but even if I put one there, I doubt it could pick up a nail at night.

You are not going to achieve what you want. You would have more luckplacing a camera that will capture him throwing (something) over the fence but there will be privacy issues with that. However once you have the evidence and know for sure it is your neighbour then you can approach him and discuss "alternative" courses of action you may be forced into taking to resolve the problem.