libertysurveillance

Demo a Geo..

Anyone know if there can be a simulated setup for a geo card on a laptop. Obviously we cant put a pci card in a laptop. But it would be so much easier to tote around a laptop for demo's rather than a complete system.

Anyone know how to code up a moch up setup for just the softwares use on a laptop.

yea those are also on the install CD. I wanted more of a moch up so i didnt have to go through every video they are kinda slow and monotomous (sp?)

i was thinking of creating my own theres an app that does that camtasia, but i dunno i kinda loose the hands on feel approach.

You can creat your own virtual demo if you have the software to do so. I may have a copy somewhere and if I do I will shoot you a link.

Scottj

I am actually amazed that geo can not allow a demo version for all the people who sell it, i eman really how hard is it to do for them, they only need to allow the software to be loaded and run without the card, sure you would have to overlay live shots and that may not look nice but searching and all the other features could easilly be used, it is a shame because no one wants to cart around a bulky system to show people

To demo the recorded video is easy on a laptop if you burn a backup cd

from a running Geo system. The Viewlog500 soft that is burned together

with the video works excelent on a laptop and looks like the regular viewlog.

Then it easy to demo object search and stuff like that.

The drawback is that it's not an autodemo, but the customer will se exactly

what he is buying.