Sign in to follow this  
Firefighter

Costco (8) 1080P Bullets and 2TB NVR for $399...

My Local Costco has this, and I thought it was a pretty awesome deal considering a year ago it would have been triple this price...

278686_1.jpg

Makes me laugh thinking about the $200 I spend on each Hikvision3mp bullets couple years back.

Good to see prices drop and quality going up....

Full Size Photo

2015-10-12_12-10-56

My Local Costco has this, and I thought it was a pretty awesome deal considering a year ago it would have been triple this price...

278686_1.jpg

Makes me laugh thinking about the $200 I spend on each Hikvision3mp bullets couple years back.

Good to see prices drop and quality going up....

Full Size Photo

2015-10-12_12-10-56

That is a dahua based CVI system, not ip, with plastic housings..that is why it is so cheap.

My boy bought this setup for $499 and couldn't be more pleased! His neighbor liked it so much he joined Costco to buy this system the next day. This is a real steal at $399. You get about 85% of the features an IP system gives you for 1/2 the money or less.

The cameras accept replacement lenses from the stock 3.6mm (5 to 15 ft) to zoom with 12mm (40 to 60 ft) 16mm (60 to 80 ft) that we got from amazon for $6 to $8 each. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006SX31AY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

Jim

thanks. It's nice for itself, if I didn't already have 6 3MP Hikvisions I'd certainly consider it.

Oh well. But for anyone looking for one it's a pretty decent option.