naiefelyemeni

I'm going nuts.. Please help

Guys this install is driving me nuts..

I've tried multiple power supply boxes.. 3 in total and 8 split wall wart and 2 single wall warts.. Some cameras will just not get along with other Cameras! But now a new issue.. Got pictures clear and thought I was done.. Night vision irs kicked on and I'm having horrible picture quality with horizontal jumping lines ? Surge? Not enough power? But I have 9 cameras on a 30 Amp box , 4 on a 10 amp box , 7 on another 10 amp and the rest on the wall warts.. Enough power I assume? Some runs are up to

175-200 ft Max.. It does seem most of prone ones are the long run ones.. I'm using a pair for positive and 2 pairs for negative ? That should be fine ? What am I doing wrong? Amy help is appreciated I'm almost going crazy with this install .. Never using cat5 again ,sismese coax all the time from now on lol

You should either stick to one topic, or give all the detailed information on every topic you open.

What cable are you using? WHat material is it made of? What thickness? You are using AHD at what resolution? What baluns are you using? I am not saying I need that information to help you now, but I am not going to chase the details on your complete installation every time you open a new thread. Just saying.

coax of cat5? first question needs to be answered. Are you getting paid for this install if so why would you make it so cobbled up? make individual runs for each camera and use correct wire form what little is posted I would at first make sure I have the proper seperate power wires for each camera. I know you can use a balun with cat5 and use the other pairs for power but I am not a big fan of that approach.

coax of cat5? first question needs to be answered. Are you getting paid for this install if so why would you make it so cobbled up? make individual runs for each camera and use correct wire form what little is posted I would at first make sure I have the proper seperate power wires for each camera. I know you can use a balun with cat5 and use the other pairs for power but I am not a big fan of that approach.

Yes im getting paid for this. There is individual cat5 to each camera.. 2 pairs for neg power and 1 pair for pos.. video is blue for pos and blue/white for neg.. basic baluns that i tested out and worked fine with 2 200ft sample wires at the shop.. they are all running to the supply boxes .. one of the boxes 30 amp, has 11 camaeras . the other a 10 amp box has 4 and anopther 10amp box has 6 cameras and the rest on a 8 split wall wart and 3 individual wall warts.. so they all have enough power i assume? but when the irs lit up the picture on a lot of cameras went bad? i turned up the Voltage on the boxes and the pictures did get a little better..

You should either stick to one topic, or give all the detailed information on every topic you open.

What cable are you using? WHat material is it made of? What thickness? You are using AHD at what resolution? What baluns are you using? I am not saying I need that information to help you now, but I am not going to chase the details on your complete installation every time you open a new thread. Just saying.

im sorry but this forum isnt helping me at all thats why i have seperate threads.. im just getting laughed at and disrespected with childish remarks.. and ive read many other posts to and i see the same childish remarks and bashing from the supposed " helpers" .. it seems to me like this forum needs a little speach from the moderators to help people without bashing them..

im sorry but this forum isnt helping me at all thats why i have seperate threads.. im just getting laughed at and disrespected with childish remarks.. and ive read many other posts to and i see the same childish remarks and bashing from the supposed " helpers" .. it seems to me like this forum needs a little speach from the moderators to help people without bashing them..

How does starting separate threads resolve that problem in any way? You still have not answered his question so he can help you.

How does starting separate threads resolve that problem in any way? You still have not answered his question so he can help you.

im using cat5e , i believe 24gauge and ahd 720p , regular baluns.. i tried the cable and those baluns using 2 200ft test cables at my shop and they should clear images?

Hi,

been there before with this type of problem. You are getting em interference from your power wires to the video wires. It's usually not too bad if you only have 1 small 12v camera being fed through a single Cat5 (video and power). But, when you have a larger amperage/wattage draw through a Cat5, it WILL cause interference through the video signal on the other wires in the Cat5. (If the camera is 24V, you absolutely can not run the power and the video through the same Cat5, as it WILL cause a lot of interference of the video signal). Even if your setup is all 12V, the easiest solution would be to run a separate Cat5 for the power to the cameras. Yes, it's a pain, but it will save you a lot of future problems.