Sign in to follow this  
Burt25

Newbie - Need help with fist time install in Church.

This is my first post here and I hope someone can help / advise!

I am in the process of installing a 1080p PTZ in our local church for recoding the service and occasionally showing live images via digital projector. Control and recoding is to be Via PC. What I want to know is is there a way of outputting a fullscreen camera view to the digital projector while still being able to control the camera with the mouse (ie I dont want to duplicate the screen view where I would be projecting the camera controls etc with the image). Is there IP Camera software which can do this, or do I need to add a keyboard controller to the mix to allow me to control while in a fullscreen view?

Many IP cameras allow multiple users to logged-in to their GUIs simultaneously, so If you had a second computer, such as a laptop, you could use one for the controls and the other connected to the projector. The computer connected to the projector would be logged into the camera and viewing full screen, while the other computer controlled the camera.

Thanks- that sounds like an option. I was also wondering if it is possible to control the camera with the PC Keyboard (using keyboard shortcuts) while in full screen mode? Is there software which will do this?