finalwish

avigilon ip bullet camera reboot

I got an avigilon ipp bullet camera that keeps on rebooting with the following error when I updated ACC to latest, where it went and updated the firmware on the camera. Tried downgrading firmware and no luck.

Anyway to fix this issue other than to send it to Avigilon?

Capture.JPG.9b03c61bdc7a7eeb98d297fe6aa5bc31.JPG

Do a factory reset at the camera then try to upgrade the firmware again. If you are connected to Avigilon ACC make sure you running the lastest version 5.6.2.14 and the firmware will automaticly be pushed out to the camera.

If that doesn't fix it and the camera is still in warranty call Avigilon's support and they will RMA the camera and ship you an advanced replacement.

Do a factory reset at the camera then try to upgrade the firmware again. If you are connected to Avigilon ACC make sure you running the lastest version 5.6.2.14 and the firmware will automaticly be pushed out to the camera.

If that doesn't fix it and the camera is still in warranty call Avigilon's support and they will RMA the camera and ship you an advanced replacement.

No luck with factory reset.

Contacted Avigilon and they said I have to go through an integrator to RMA.

No luck with factory reset.

Contacted Avigilon and they said I have to go through an integrator to RMA.

Where did you purchase the camera?