jisaac

New Camera Housing/Enclosure. Interesting

I went out to do a proposal for a guy today and he already had a system that he installed himself. (obviously he was wanting to upgrade). So as I usually do I took my digital camera and found a new style housing/enclosure for cameras. Check it out.

camenclosurejoke.jpg

I thought you guys might like that. It was good for a laugh. Have a good day guys.

Yes, it protects against condensation and in cold weather prevents freezer burn...No dude i'm just messin around

Isn't that one of the new biobag camera enclosures? My understanding is that you can mount any type of crap in them.

Yes, it protects against condensation and in cold weather prevents freezer burn...No dude i'm just messin around

Oh I knew you were kidding...

I was talking about the customer of Isaac's or the company that installed that nice bag..Are they serious for using it.

he was seriously using it. And you know what was even more shocking? The camera worked and you could not see the bag on the screen. Now the definition of worked does not mean it produced a good image. But it was making an image.

your telling me that you guys don't sell those? Thats hilarious!!! Somebody needs to send this to ziplock for their commercials! Better than those old ladys talking about cleanliness.......

I hate to admit it, but some years back I had a couple of cameras like that. And, like someone above said, the picture quality wasn’t the best but they worked ok. I have to add, I didn’t even use any enclosures, not to mention one as fancy as that.

The real test came when the house next door caught fire. The heat was so intense that it burnt bushes and flowers. It also melted my vinyl shutters, cracked the glass in the windows and much more. All total there was $35000.00 damage.

The neat part was, I watched the tape and you could see the camera melt from the heat. The lens started crinkling and the image finally went white. I believe the camera was still working even though the face of it was melted. True story, believe it or not. In fact, I have a video to prove it.

Sounds like a nice video clip to post in the example DVR clips thread.

You can name the DVR, etc, then post that clip. I haven't seen anything like that yet.

It cost you a lot of money for that clip might as well share it.

The clip is on analog tape. It will take me a couple of days to gather it all up and get into a form where I can send it on. But yes, I think you will have a lot of fun watching that one.

I’ll give it my best shot.

oh heck ya! You have got put a clip of that up. I will host it if you need me to. I am sure we all would love to see that.

Oh and for the enclosure if he would have blown air into the bag and then sealed it off it would have been his version of a pressurized enclosure!

Hey, you have to admit it was creative