bobbysmith

HD DVR with PTZ

hello all this is my first post. I have been using DVR camera systems for several years and I'm looking to upgrade my current system . I currently use of Q-see 408 system for with standard low quality cameras. I have looked at the swann system and find there online data is out of date and had very little help with support. My goal is to upgrade to HD and still use the BNC cables in place. I have a total of eight cameras which include four with PTZ. PTZ is a 27x zoom. I also use Meye iPad and need a system that is compatable. Can anyone suggest a system to further my research?

bobby

Where in the world are you Bobby?

Forget swann to start with

Plenty of quality equipment that will replace what you have and they have a far better app than MEYE

hi,

i recommend you buy a hvr...it supports analog as well as IP....i recently installed one at my place because i wanted to install new IP cameras with existing analog that work with BNC cable. I bought a Matrix device with 4 analog and 4 IP inouts...but they have other devices with higher number of inputs...its been eight months and the device is working really well

Thank you

What is the model number of your system?

Where in the world are you Bobby?

Forget swann to start with

Plenty of quality equipment that will replace what you have and they have a far better app than MEYE

Orlando Florida. I have several DVR locations each with a diffrent model and need an app that will work with all models. Meye did the work.