xerdo

Cannot see more than one IP Camera on Hybrid DVR

Hello, I have the following problema today and I hope someone can help me or at least give me a clue about whats happening.

BTW I apologize about my bad english.

Well this is the problem:

-I have a Meriva MVA-955C-08 DVR with ONVIF support, this DVR has 8 analog BNC ports and allows to configure up to 4 ip cameras.

-I have 2 ProVision PT737 Wireless IP cameras.

I was able to configure these two cameras on the DVR then I connected my VGA monitor to the DVR but I can only see one camera assigned to the number 9 viewer (I can assign the IP cameras from the 9 to the 11 viewer ports on the DVR), the problem is that I can't see the second IP camera asigned to the 10th viewer, if I switch position (second camera to 9 and first camera to 10) then I can see the second camera but not the first. I did tried on all port (11-12, 9-12, etc) but I can only see one of the cameras.

When I looked on the web DVR web interface both of the cameras shows normally, I also checked the recording and both cameras were recording, this issue is only with the attached monitor VGA or HDMI ports is the same problem, also I changed the resolution and bitrates of the cameras without success.

Well, I hope someone has a clue for this.

Thanks in advance.