StillJWH

Dahua USA retailers?

HI, Back again after a long hiatus. Had to start a new login. I need to replace an DVR for an existing analog system and will be adding to it. I like the specs of the Dahua HDCVR7808s but do not find a supplier or retailer in the USA. It would allow me to upgrade the existing camera and add IP while I eventually replace wires.

Who sells this Model in the US? NY area if it helps.

Hi. That hybrid is an old unit. They have a new line out and is h265 4K

All remote and view apps stay the same just there recorders have changed

Give it two weeks and they will also be available in the USA

Thank you gentlemen,

I was not sure if Camtech is an authorized re-seller or not. Has anyone ordered from them?

TomCCTV, what model is comparable? I would definitely like to see it. Is it on their website?

Well, waited and waited for new model line. Finally contacted Dahua international and directed to Dahuausa about vendor. They directed me to B&H Photo as authorized vendor. Upon Contacting them, they do not carry the requested models CVR7808 or HCVR7408) in the US and the new line they can get the pro series only and it has the limited # of IP inputs an to total of 5mp over 4 cameras, not 1080 as wanted. The super line only comes in 16 camera configuration but possible 1080 and IP on all channels. I have contacted DahuaUSA again and waiting for a response if they are comong out with a new version in the * channel or what other venders or in the USA.