imcool

please help unable to see DVR over internet

Hello, I am unable to see Camera videos over Internet

Following is the router [ directly connected to ISP'S MODEM ] setup

282890_1.jpg

282890_2.jpg

282890_3.jpg

282890_4.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am able to see DVR camera video over local IP and I am able to see DVR camera videos in ALL computerS connected to same TP LINK router In which DVR is connected

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From any computer which is connected to SAME ROUTER AS DVR, When I connect to DVR with 50.115.187.33:8082 in Internet explorer, after pressing "connect" button, Internet Explorer asks for ACTIVEX INSTALLATION and then after I am able to see Camera videos 282890_5.jpg

problem :--

From any computer which is NOT connected to SAME ROUTER AS DVR, When I connect to DVR with 50.115.187.33:8082 in Internet explorer, after pressing "connect" button, Internet Explorer NEVER asks for ACTIVEX INSTALLATION and ONLY BLANK SCREEN IS THERE,no VIDEO, 282890_6.jpg

DVR DETAILS :-

1. It says H264 on Splash screen whenever I turn it ON. ( I don't know brand name ) ( please tell me if you know where to get support files )

2. 1.3.1 MCU 5.4.1 is firmware/software

PLease Help ME I am trying to make it work from last 1.5 month, I really appreciate your inputs and time.

Thank you