Mozah

FAILING TO ACCESS CCTV CAMERAS REMOTELY VIA iPhone/iPad

Hi everyone,

My name is Mozah from Malawi, I have a problem with a DVR so please assist

I have a 4 channel DVR (Para Vision – Model: PC-3000) and all 4 CCTV cameras were installed. At first I forwarded the http port to view the cameras remotely, I was able to get the login page via Internet but failing to log in yet I was able to log locally with the same credentials. I realized that I did not forward the video/server port (6036) and the problem solved after forwarding it. I am now able to view the cameras on the desktop via internet but the problem is that I am failing to access them via iPhone / iPad. I tried few Apps , put the same credentials, Public IP and the Http port which am using it on my PC/web when accessing via internet but it can’t connect on my apple devices.

On iPhone/iPad browser it requires active x component which is not supported by Safari)Please assist on the above because the main aim of this CCTV camera installation was to be accessed remotely via an iPhone/iPad

I tried but still not working (Its not connecting to the DVR) . Should i say Para Vision DVR dont allow mobile viewers? Please advise

Hi, it has http port and server (video) port... I have been accessing it via Internet on PC but its my first time to try accessing it on the mobile. please assist on any way to get this sorted. Thanks in advance.

No, i did not since i can't get their contacts. Tried to check on the Internet searching for Para vision site but i can't get it and on manual there is no link as well. Even the disk manual they did not specify the link/ contacts to get them.

Hi All,

Thanks for your support. Indeed i was downloading the wrong Mobile Apps. I tried to contact the suppliers and they have provided me with the collect Mobile App for my DVR. The App is "SuperLive-Pro".

I really appreciate for your support.