gohigher

fast forward problem with 16 ch dvr

Hello

I have a 16 ch dvr from china. Recording works great, normal playback to. The problem occurs with the fast forwarding. You can choose between 4 modes of speeds , from 1 to 4 . When you select mode 1 the video does the fast forwarding , but instead of the seconds following each other up a little faster , it just skips 12 seconds every time. ( hope every one understand what i mean)

So for exampe if you are watching a playback video from 08:00:00 , in normal playback it goes like this 08:00:01, 08:00:02, 08:00:03 , 08:00:04 and so on. Now when i hit the fast forwading one time the time goes like this 08:00:00, 08:00:12, 08:00:24, 08:00:36, 08:00:48 and so on. So here is my problem. You can't do a fast forward without missing a lot of parts of the video. In 12 seconds a lot of things can happen. With my previous 8 ch dvr i haven't got that problem. With my previous the time went like this 08:00:01, 08:00:02, 08:00:03 , 08:00:04 and so on but only faster , you miss nothing from what happend.

I've contacted the seller and they say it's normal. So they can't do anything about it. Well i'm telling you it's not normal. My previous dvr had exactly the same software and layout. For me it's just a modification in the software. Does any one now if it's possible to change this. Maybe true telnet?

Hope some one can help me out.

I've added a link from dropbox with a video so you can see what happens and also a picture of the dvr and what software version thats on it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zy166624h9e9q2n/AADniUN46cJ3avn_pDS4ViZDa?dl=0