Our Q-see system is no longer sending notifications to my android. It has been out for over 3 weeks. I have tried everything I can think of and nothing. Remote monitoring is the main reason we have a security system for when we are away from home. I can view the cameras fine but without notifications we don't know when to look.

Q-see support has been little help. I suspect a app update or third party glitch has occurred..

I may just have to buy a new system..

Push also has stopped working in a couple of units I use daily, maybe about a week ago.

Not much you can do to get it fixed, except wait for Dahua to fix it.

Hi All,

I have a big issue with dahua NVRs, below I have mentioned the models that I have tried so far.

NVR(4832,4432,4216) models, unfortunately all those models are having the same issue.

Below I will summarize the issue for your reference.

1. Once we installed the HDDs initially, they work fine but later on when 1 or 2 HDDs get

full the issue starts.

2. The NVR continuously restarting, only showing the Dahua logo then restarts again.

3. Some times when we shut down the NVR, it does not starts again. It’s only restating

Continuously.

4. Once we remove those HDDs, NVR works fine.

5. Mainly it happens with 4TB HDDs (We haven’t tried 5 or 6TB)

The HDD models that we tried as below,

1. Seagate surveillance ST4000VX000

2. Seagate ST4000DM000

3. Western Digital WD40PURX

Please consider this as top priority, since this not good for both you and us. Most of the customer lost faith on dahua because of this issue, so get back to us asap.

Hi All,

I have a big issue with dahua NVRs, below I have mentioned the models that I have tried so far.

NVR(4832,4432,4216) models, unfortunately all those models are having the same issue.

Below I will summarize the issue for your reference.

1. Once we installed the HDDs initially, they work fine but later on when 1 or 2 HDDs get

full the issue starts.

2. The NVR continuously restarting, only showing the Dahua logo then restarts again.

3. Some times when we shut down the NVR, it does not starts again. It’s only restating

Continuously.

4. Once we remove those HDDs, NVR works fine.

5. Mainly it happens with 4TB HDDs (We haven’t tried 5 or 6TB)

The HDD models that we tried as below,

1. Seagate surveillance ST4000VX000

2. Seagate ST4000DM000

3. Western Digital WD40PURX

Please consider this as top priority, since this not good for both you and us. Most of the customer lost faith on dahua because of this issue, so get back to us asap.

Hi. The drives you have listed are not comparable with the old dahua units you have listed.

It's not only dahua it's hikvision zombo Samsung or Swann

These are standalone

They do work with PC windows based systems.... But even then some problems still need drives to be made smaller by way of partitioning.

Follow up problem fixed!!!!!

I have been going back and fourth with tech support. Today they went on my system and down loaded new firmware and made a few tweeks here and there and walla.. Push notifications started coming in on my android.

The guy at Qsee was great to work with and fixed the problem...