Sign in to follow this  
Chesh

HIKVISION Admin Password

Hi there, I've got a couple of new cameras and trying to setup the IP's.

the cameras are DS-2CD3345-I , software version V5.3.6 and I'm using SADP 3.0.0.2

Problem is the software is not recognizing the default admin password 12345

I have also tried hik12345, as I saw this somewhere.

Any instruction that came with the cameras are useless as they are all in Chinese.

the cameras are DS-2CD3345-I , software version V5.3.6 and I'm using SADP 3.0.0.2

Any instruction that came with the cameras are useless as they are all in Chinese.

You have to first activate the cameras. When you do that the system will require you to set your own IP camera password. After activated. You will be able to see the cameras.

you can activate using iVMS4200.

can anyone send English Firmware for camera

DS-2CD3345-I20151 (4MP Hikvision)

which I cannot log into as I do not recall setup password.

Current software version with this camera is V 5.3.3build.

I have noticed that in the new version of hikvision cameras you need to log into the camera from a computer and setup a password first. They don't come with a default password anymore you now have to "activate" the camera. There should be a way to do it via the DVR but I usually just activate them all with a computer by hooking them up and navigating to there default address then it will ask you to make a password and username. I usually do this to all the hikvision cameras before I go onsite to install them. I know with the first few systems i put in they did have a default password of 12345 but then noticed that all the ones i receive anymore require what they call "activation". If that is not the case if i can recall correctly they have a reset button that will default the camera by holding it down and restarting it.