Sign in to follow this  
t85

Best Nigh Vision PTZ Camera for long range detailed viewing

Hi

Was wondering if anybody can suggest the best possible PTZ camera, mainly for use at night, Full HD required and high accuracy for facial and vehicle registration recognising, range requires is around 200m, don't have much to spend.... would like to spend around £250 max but could stretch to £400

Hi

Was wondering if anybody can suggest the best possible PTZ camera, mainly for use at night, Full HD required and high accuracy for facial and vehicle registration recognising, range requires is around 200m, don't have much to spend.... would like to spend around £250 max but could stretch to £400

Hi. Your budget is too small

Hi

Hi. Your budget is too small

Hi,

What would you say is the cheapest I could pick one up for?

Hello

I am just going to post this Video:

They have lens up to 2000mm and do ZLID illumination up to 5km. Ascendent Sigma PTZ are your best bet.

Hello

I am just going to post this Video:

They have lens up to 2000mm and do ZLID illumination up to 5km. Ascendent Sigma PTZ are your best bet.

I think an Ascendent Sigma is a tad bit overkill for 200m!

I think the Huisun 10X Mini PTZ V1 is your best bet.