tony.nauta

disable TPZ on Bosch 600 series

I want to use a Bosch 600 series to register work proces flow in a factory. The security system is already installed and records all activity. So why not

BUT: the system camara's are following an automatic motion pattern. I need one camera to keep a fix position. How do i disable the automatic motion pattern on this camera?

By "automatic" pattern, do you mean it was hooked up to power ans just started doing its thing, or did someone actually program that pattern?

I assume like in any other case I can think of, you just need to find the appropriate section of the menu related to PTZ settings. Depending on what you having it running to, the settings might be contained within the recording device or the camera itself. I'm not 100% familiar with the Bosch line.

By "automatic" pattern, do you mean it was hooked up to power ans just started doing its thing, or did someone actually program that pattern?

Someone actually programmed that pattern but does not know how he did it. It was sometime ago. It's perfect for surveillance but not if I want to register the workflow of the production process.

Are you recording the feed? If so, what is it recording to; standalone NVR, computer+software...? How are you able to interface with the camera?

It's a standalone DVR system. images are recorded onto the HD of the system. I found a manual on internet but it's vague on disabeling the TPZ mode. I hope that someone knowing the specific system can help me.

The settings are going to be on the DVR. Any manual you find for the DVR is going to be a nightmare; don't waste your time. Try searching for articles or videos about what you need by the make and model number of the DVR.

see manual section 3.4 and 3.5, you need to access the camera menus via the controller or keyboard.

once in menus adjust as needed - check for what the camera does on boot up ie go to a preset or a tour or nothing.

you could set up a preset for the view you want then simply call the preset if you use the camera to look elsewhere.

Manual:-

http://resource.boschsecurity.com/documents/AutoDome_600_Operation_Manual_enUS_9007201731385867.pdf

goodluck.