RIPE

Dahua IP Camera Banned

All,

I have 3 Dahua 2MP IP bullet cameras and one of them has been banned. I assume it is my ISP or Dahua. I can't configure it with a static IP address. I think it works with Onvif and 9988. I came home from a long trip and found the cameras misconfigured. Not sure how to get the camera off the banned list.

Thanks in advance for any ideas, theories, or guesses.

What do you mean by banned?

The message to that camera was this account is blacklisted or denied because that IP is blacklisted. I don't see it anymore. Through a series of configuration changes it has gone away. Maybe it will return. I'm still trying to get the ASUS RT-N66R router to work properly and had to upgrade my modem, internet speed, and some indoor cabling. I have about 6-7 IP cameras to port-forward which is a royal pain.

Where does this message appear? On the nvr? Browser?

We install a lot of these and never seen this.

Most of the dahuas I have seen have some form of reset button.

Have you tried pulling the camera off the network and connecting to it directly? There is a scan tool that will scan the network and find all Dahua cameras regardless of address.

Where does this message appear? On the nvr? Browser?

We install a lot of these and never seen this.

Most of the dahuas I have seen have some form of reset button.

Have you tried pulling the camera off the network and connecting to it directly? There is a scan tool that will scan the network and find all Dahua cameras regardless of address.

I've seen it everywhere: Web Service (Dahua), PSS, DVR monitor, and Config Tool. The problem prevents access to configuration. I haven't checked it lately. It may be the same camera that populates in Remote Devices but only works if you Add it to the list below as an ONVIF device and not by its IP address. I set up my cameras with static addresses. They are stable today. We'll see what happens down the road.