sijaz

RG59 cable - good, reliable brands?

First install coming up soon. Looking for a reliable brand of RG59, 18/2 Siamese cable, with braided shielding, etc. Not sure who to trust....don't want to be stuck with low quality cable (CCA for example). Any recommended brands? Any online sources?

Belden looks great, all copper. But twice the cost of other cables. What are some of the cheaper options? Seems like solid copper RG59, with CCA shielded 18awg is ok for most mid range applications. Any other options besides Belden?

For 1000' of Belden wire mentioned above, the cost with shipping is easily $200+. What price point should I expect to pay for 1000' of good, general RG59 18/2 cable (non CCA, etc.)? I'm seeing pricing range from $80-120.

Do you have any electrical supply stores in your area? this should be an item that is common, You may have to set up an account which you will want to do if you are going to be doing this work again.

For 1000' of Belden wire mentioned above, the cost with shipping is easily $200+. What price point should I expect to pay for 1000' of good, general RG59 18/2 cable (non CCA, etc.)? I'm seeing pricing range from $80-120.

Yes, I second this.

Jerome, everybody: Any links to quality Siamese Cable at a decent, un-Belden prices?

Need to order some in the next couple of days.

Thank you.