titin0595

Wireless Mouse For The Newest Lorex CCTV Receivers

Urgent Please Help Can anyone suggest good unknown wireless mouse that will work with the newest 720p & 1080p lorex cctv DVR systems I want to hide the receiver but I need to controlled from room in my TV screen somebody recommended this model Logitech Wireless Mouse m317 but Don't work

Edited by Guest

I have used a number of different Logitech mice and one Perixx. If you are too far away from the receiver for the mouse to work, like I was, just buy a USB extension cord and move the wireless mouse receiver closer that way. The receiver itself doesn't have to be plugged directly into the NVR.

I had a hole in the floor to bring the HDMI up to the TV anyway, so I just ran a USB extension to the same hole and plugged the wireless mouse receiver in there. It is a 20 or 25 foot extension. There is a length of USB ( I don't remember what it is) that would need a booster, but 25 feet doesn't.

Hi. You will have to restart your recorder to detect mouse.

already restart 3 times same thing won't work. I do have another Lorex old system 960h is working fine no problem

I have used a number of different Logitech mice and one Perixx. If you are too far away from the receiver for the mouse to work, like I was, just buy a USB extension cord and move the wireless mouse receiver closer that way. The receiver itself doesn't have to be plugged directly into the NVR.

I had a hole in the floor to bring the HDMI up to the TV anyway, so I just ran a USB extension to the same hole and plugged the wireless mouse receiver in there. It is a 20 or 25 foot extension. There is a length of USB ( I don't remember what it is) that would need a booster, but 25 feet doesn't.

are you using those mice on Lorex newest products or different brand ? cause I do old lorex system NVR 960h wireless mouse Logitech m317 is working fine 25 feet away no problem not sure has something to do with hardware compatibility issues thanks

are you using those mice on Lorex newest products or different brand ? cause I do have old lorex system NVR 960h wireless mouse Logitech m317 is working fine 25 feet away no problem not sure has something to do with hardware compatibility issues thanks

Are you in the right USB port ...... Only 1 port will run a mouse

Already try both usb port front & back but still don't work