MyDog8em

Bosch VDC-455V03-20 "Upgrade in Progress"

These cameras, for no apparent reason will go into "Upgrade in Progress". We are having repeated issues with these cameras, 4 or 5 so far all within a months time. The cameras are installed in secure locations and seem to work fine for a week or less, 2 weeks or month or so, we just replaced one with this issue yesterday and the replacement has failed this way already in less than 12 hrs this time. Video reviews of the cameras prior to them entering this mode show no one tampering with them. The screen will flicker then the upgrade msg will appear and we can't get recover them. The cameras are installed on Vicon analog Kollectors without any PTZ controls so I wouldn't think they are getting any data thru the coax line, or if they are capable of upgrading in that manner. Anyone else experience this? Thanks for your time and efforts!

Had this issue with one of their older Dinion cameras. The customer was ready to upgrade to digital so that solved my problem.

I too thought maybe the camera had got hit with digital signal up the coax but was not the case.