how can i disable the viewing of this blue lines?, this only appears on ivms 4200 or pcnvr software..

[image removed]

and why when that i try to search by a line crossing alarm or an intrusion alarm i get this error:

288640_2.jpg

the camera is Hikvision DS-2CD3132F-IW Multi-Language,

Firmware Version: V5.3.0 build 150513

Encoding Version: V5.0 build 150327

Go to Tools->System Configuration->Image and turn off the VCA Rule.

You'll not see the blue line then.

Not sure abt the line crossing/intrusion detection searching though. Can't get it figure out as well.

Hi can some one please help ...

On the iVMS4200 what is the error 119

I have a NVR on hikconnect, I am able to see it from the phone but not on the pc I get this error 119 DNS divice

ivms.thumb.gif.41e5fd4123df2bd7621f2c19cc653c35.gif

Does anyone know what exactly the "VCA Rule" does? The hikvision manual is mostly worthless for this (and almost everything else) with just a generic description of "Click to enable/disable VCA rule". Thanks Hikvision documentation!

I hate seeing the blue lines while viewing cameras in iVMS-4200 but I'm hesitant to disable VCA in case it is actually useful and unchecking it might break some other feature on my cameras.

Does anyone know what exactly the "VCA Rule" does? The hikvision manual is mostly worthless for this (and almost everything else) with just a generic description of "Click to enable/disable VCA rule". Thanks Hikvision documentation!

I hate seeing the blue lines while viewing cameras in iVMS-4200 but I'm hesitant to disable VCA in case it is actually useful and unchecking it might break some other feature on my cameras.

VCA rules just show the blue or red lines on your screen when you have rules set up like line crossing detection, motion detection etc. You can uncheck it if you do not want to see them.

Then you might have to think about moving to a diiferent house.

I wish I could give this comment a thumbs up, it made me laugh.

Yo, I don't blame you! Get some paint on those walls and you won't be embarrassed

another comment requiring a THUMBS UP or a LIKE.