Scottra0825

Help with set up issues

I live in Canada and have a bell 2701 router, I also have off the bell a Asus N66U router to my computer and NVR system.

I have 12 Hikvision 3mp IP bullet cameras and a |Elite 32 channel NVR with two 8 port POE switches.

My problem is I can view my cameras off my NVR system but when I set to view them away from my home I can not get them off my phone or tablet. While I am home I can see them but not away.

I have port forward everything I think on my Asus router and also my bell router to allow the system to open up for me to view but still nothing.

I know a bit about computers but not a pro at it so this is why I am here looking for help and some advice.

I live in Canada and have a bell 2701 router, I also have off the bell a Asus N66U router to my computer and NVR system.

I have 12 Hikvision 3mp IP bullet cameras and a |Elite 32 channel NVR with two 8 port POE switches.

My problem is I can view my cameras off my NVR system but when I set to view them away from my home I can not get them off my phone or tablet. While I am home I can see them but not away.

I have port forward everything I think on my Asus router and also my bell router to allow the system to open up for me to view but still nothing.

I know a bit about computers but not a pro at it so this is why I am here looking for help and some advice.

open a website called canyouseeme.org in chrome.

check 1 by 1 all ports .... are that status is success ??

if no that still port are blocking...

else

Please mail me this matter and Send Team Viewer ID & password.

Please visit my FB page and My Website

Email ID:- nitinplus@gmail.com / doitsolutionsbikaner@gmail.com

http://doitonlinesupport.webs.com

https://www.facebook.com/doitonlinesupport/

else

DO NOT INTERACT WITH THIS GUY ...IT IS ALL ABOUT YOUR BANK DETAILS GOING TO ANOTHER COMPANY VTSS IN INDIA

UNSAFE COMPANY

else

DO NOT INTERACT WITH THIS GUY ...IT IS ALL ABOUT YOUR BANK DETAILS GOING TO ANOTHER COMPANY VTSS IN INDIA

UNSAFE COMPANY

Mr TomCat what is your problem ....

I am not having a fake company. i think TomCat are jealous with my work.... so keep jealous " title="Applause" />

LOVE IT

your the one asking for bank details and hiding behind multiple names

Forum members give help for free why would anyone trust you

Bank info and network details to someone in India ..........why anyone would have to be stupid to do that

But carry on you will be switched off soon 22 posts all no help at all

tomcctv

I HAVE PICKED THIS SECURITY FORUM TO GAIN MORE EXPERIENCE AND SOLVE ISSUE OF OTHERS.

(TOMCAT ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS LINE :- SPECIALLY FOR YOU)

" The Elephant Keeps Walking as the Dogs Keep Barking"

tomcctv

I HAVE PICKED THIS SECURITY FORUM TO GAIN MORE EXPERIENCE AND SOLVE ISSUE OF OTHERS.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS LINE ..... SPAMMERS ARE NOT WELCOME

and for someone to break every forum rule in every post .... And does not understand is not a person to send bank details or network details to

One post would of been enough but to keep posting 25 of the same crap is a spammer

tomcctv

and for someone to break every forum rule in every post .... And does not understand is not a person to send bank details or network details to

One post would of been enough but to keep posting 25 of the same crap is a spammer

MR. TOMCCTV IF YOU HAVE GUTS THEN BLOCK MY ID AND IF YOU CAN'T.

DO NOT BARK AGAIN !!!

"TOMCCTV" ONCE AGAIN FOR YOU

tomcctv

MR. TOMCCTV IF YOU HAVE GUTS THEN BLOCK MY ID AND IF YOU CAN'T.

DO NOT BARK AGAIN !!!

"TOMCCTV" ONCE AGAIN FOR YOU

MR TOMCCTV "I WILL POST AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN ..... IF YOU CAN STOP ME .... TRY IT !!!"

AND FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION :-

PEOPLE HAS STARTED MAIL ME THEIR TEAMVIEWER ID AND PASS ....

PEOPLE ARE NOT FOOL LIKE YOU ..... "TOMCCTV" CRIP

No one has emailed you ....... Only 4 people have logged on since you joined ........ Just shows ...

But keep posting because it's starting to show up on google

Look at this nest post it has to make people smile

This has got to be funny.......... A recommendation to yourself of a web address owned by you ........ Go on smile .

" title="Applause" />

image.thumb.jpeg.f1d84529972e86072e8a74fae68f1bab.jpeg

This has got to be funny.......... A recommendation to yourself of a web address owned by you ........ Go on smile .

" title="Applause" />

thank you for advertisement on my website by screenshot Mr. Integrator " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

take more Screenshots and paste here .... i will give you a BANANA

Clad you admit it ...... Shows you are a lier

I have another 3 if you want me to post....... Will I get 3 more bananas

So you lie on each of your other websites ...... And you want people to trust you with bank details and network details .... Wow you must be stupid