Sign in to follow this  
Asho777

Channel 16 on full screen is black

The DVR is a HD-TVI Format HikVision DVR, 16 channel factory firmware, 4TB storage.

All 16 channels are being used, all images while in 4x4 Live View are fine. All 16 inputs are recording fine, and therefore playback fine.

But when you double click or select channel 16 to full screen, no image only a complete blacken screen.

There are no alert notices, no camera titling no date or time on this screen, nothing.

This only happens on this channel, as channels 1 to 15 are fine when displayed in full screen. Also channel 16

will not stream out to a remote connection!

Have swapped cameras around and the problem follows channel 16, as all camera work fine.

Cheers.

Yes that would make sense. But what diagnostic test could I carry out to pin point this issue to that?

As the problem only exist with Live View and Remote Streaming not recording!

Cheers

Verfiy the translation one on one, each camera vs the number. Find out which camera is missing or its number assigned for each mode.

Sunny I do appreciate your assistance with this issue.

But can you explain to me how you would "Verfiy the translation one on one, each camera vs the number".

Sorry, but I think I'm missing something here that you are trying to explain to me.

Cheers

Sunny I do appreciate your assistance with this issue.

But can you explain to me how you would "Verfiy the translation one on one, each camera vs the number".

Sorry, but I think I'm missing something here that you are trying to explain to me.

Cheers

For each mode(recording/preview/remote view of recording/remote view of preview), write down the camera number displayed for each camera.