I need support or training

In Argentina the support DAHUA not exist and often find myself with some peculiarities to update the firmware of DAHUA

I'm looking for someone who can give me instructions to get the latest firmware and as update.

I am willing to pay if the training is complete.

Someone can give me good contact?

Thanks

Good day

you can contact me if you need any support for Dahua I am in South Africa but we specialize in the Dahua support and products

Regards

Good day

you can contact me if you need any support for Dahua I am in South Africa but we specialize in the Dahua support and products

Regards

Hi Topchips,

Maybe you can assist me? I'm also located in South Africa and am looking for support on Dahua products. To date I have contacted their on-line support a total of 7 times and have e-mailed every single one of the e-mail addresses provided on their website without a single response. I contacted ELVEY's head office but they couldn't answer my question. If your are part of the local Dahua support please help me, alternatively can you please point me in the right direction?

I installed 3x HDCVI recorders (51HCVR7204A, 51HCVR4108HS-S2 & , 51HCVR4116HS-S2) for a client in a very high crime area. These recorders are remotely linked via a WLAN 150Mbps (Ubiquity Airmax M5) outdoor private network that does not have an active internet connection. SMART PSS is used to remotely view and manage the three recorders and all the cameras (in total 24 Dahua cameras). PC-NVR is used to record locally as a security measure in case the DVRs are stolen or damaged. My questions are the following:

I) Can PC-NVR be forced to record the 2nd stream instead of the main stream? (Recording 24 cameras at 4000 – 6000 Kbps is too much for the network. Lowering the main stream bit rate at the recorder side is not an option as the highest quality video must still be available if needed).

II) How does one view PC-NVR locally recorded data with SMART PLAYER? (PC-NVR saves all its data in the MEDIA folder which can only be accessed from PLAYBACK in SMART PSS while PC-NVR is running. This is possible with GENERAL PSS)

III) Both the newer recorders (8CH & 16CH) do not display correctly on GENERAL PSS. It seems as if it runs at 1x frame per second (live view and playback). I suspect this to have something to do with H.264H encoding. Is (H) not supported in GENERAL PSS? They do however display (playback and live view) correctly in SMART PSS.

Hi. Don't take any notice of the date

PSS has been out for over 8 years ... Was for dvr then dvr and IP now dvr IP and cvi and feeds from Tvi Dahua units

2013 cvi was not even used .... So updates have been added

Good day

Regards

Hi Topchips,

Maybe you can assist me? I'm also located in South Africa and am looking for support on Dahua products. To date I have contacted their on-line support a total of 7 times and have e-mailed every single one of the e-mail addresses provided on their website without a single response. I contacted ELVEY's head office but they couldn't answer my question. If your are part of the local Dahua support please help me, alternatively can you please point me in the right direction?

I installed 3x HDCVI recorders (51HCVR7204A, 51HCVR4108HS-S2 & , 51HCVR4116HS-S2) for a client in a very high crime area. These recorders are remotely linked via a WLAN 150Mbps (Ubiquity Airmax M5) outdoor private network that does not have an active internet connection. SMART PSS is used to remotely view and manage the three recorders and all the cameras (in total 24 Dahua cameras). PC-NVR is used to record locally as a security measure in case the DVRs are stolen or damaged. My questions are the following:

I) Can PC-NVR be forced to record the 2nd stream instead of the main stream? (Recording 24 cameras at 4000 – 6000 Kbps is too much for the network. Lowering the main stream bit rate at the recorder side is not an option as the highest quality video must still be available if needed).

II) How does one view PC-NVR locally recorded data with SMART PLAYER? (PC-NVR saves all its data in the MEDIA folder which can only be accessed from PLAYBACK in SMART PSS while PC-NVR is running. This is possible with GENERAL PSS)

III) Both the newer recorders (8CH & 16CH) do not display correctly on GENERAL PSS. It seems as if it runs at 1x frame per second (live view and playback). I suspect this to have something to do with H.264H encoding. Is (H) not supported in GENERAL PSS? They do however display (playback and live view) correctly in SMART PSS.

Good day

Sorry for my late response,I have created a how to for you on the setup of the PC NVR : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0RllNPzi5cnSUJRaUJaMkltb0k

Currently you can only record the mainstream, however I know Dahua is busy adding that feature on the new smart PSS, At what resolution u recording?

You will have to cut or export the footage you want first then do smart player playback, general PSS is outdated and is not fully compatible with the latest DVR's

You can also use a DSS server or Dahua Scheduled back up software to back up the DVR's footage

Please let me know if this helps

Hi. Don't take any notice of the date

PSS has been out for over 8 years ... Was for dvr then dvr and IP now dvr IP and cvi and feeds from Tvi Dahua units

2013 cvi was not even used .... So updates have been added

CVI will display on PSS cause the dahua DVR protocols and port can still be accessed the same way as a older DVR, the only problem is because PSS is outdated you don't get the full functionality and most of the time you will get issues with compatibility

Regards

Good day

Sorry for my late response,I have created a how to for you on the setup of the PC NVR : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0RllNPzi5cnSUJRaUJaMkltb0k

Currently you can only record the mainstream, however I know Dahua is busy adding that feature on the new smart PSS, At what resolution u recording?

You will have to cut or export the footage you want first then do smart player playback, general PSS is outdated and is not fully compatible with the latest DVR's

You can also use a DSS server or Dahua Scheduled back up software to back up the DVR's footage

Please let me know if this helps

Thank you very much, that answers my question.

I'm recording at 1080 at 6K bit rate

Is this a request for professional support (up to solutions/integration/customized software etc) or amateur-level support?

Hi, i´ve installed SmartPss 2.02 and i have a problem with the time clip tool to cut a playback video. It only cuts 60 minutes, please help me. Thanks