smithj8394

Best 4k ip camera

any ideas?

ideally 4k MJPEG streaming at above 20fps

Price isnt too much of a concern. I have done some research however i was just wondering what the word on the street is so to speak.

Thanks

any ideas?

ideally 4k MJPEG streaming at above 20fps

Price isnt too much of a concern. I have done some research however i was just wondering what the word on the street is so to speak.

Thanks

Challenging what for? Testing equipments?

How to send or record?

JPEG/4K/and 20 FPS.

I see what you mean. Maybe i dont mean best at a specific thing. Just for the money, which camera would you say has the best 'all round characteristics'.

These could include:

-outdoor rated

-low light performance

-FOV around 35°

an example i have found is the axis P1428-E which seems okay, but are there better alternatives?

I just purchased a soar970 4K PTZ vehicle mount camera. It has a 8mp @30 fps, h264, 1/1.7 22x uniview lens. It is a IP 67 rated dome.

I am still testing it out, but so far the picture is excellent and the IR is very good.

My problem I am seeing is the bandwidth. I am setting it up on its own network to a 4K NVR, and at times it can be troublesome with freeze frames. I am still playing with the settings trying to fine tune things.

I'm sure it is far from the best but it sure looks good and at a much cheaper price than I have seen them going for.