niefeng

Mobile transportation surveillance

Hi,

I am currently doing a research on mobile tansportation surveillance. Would like to know the different type of manufacturer for different mobile DVR, and the type of hdd used for them. I need a large capacity hdd for the application. Since it is a mobile application, will 3.5" hdd be able to substain the shock generated by the moving vehicle? Would like to know the amount of shock generated for the vehicle, for example, bus. Is there any useful website that can help me? Another factor is the amount of power consumption of the whole equipment. Is the vehicle enough to take the power consumption? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

feng

Welcome to the forum.

Try doing a search and you will find some posts. Read those and see if they answer your questions.

Search is your friend.

I saw a video at their headquarters of this dvr running inside a car. They had the Local P.D. blow up the car. This was filmed externally. They pulled the drive and all the imagry was there untill the point that cameras were destroyed in the explosion. You need not beleive me call March and ask them.