Hello Everyone

I finally worked out my ip camera on my local network, I bought it from china the software it came with is ok but I'm looking for a program that will detect motion and record it for say a minute or 2 as the china software just takes 3 jpeg images and then wont take anymore for approximate 2 minutes if you have someone creeping around you want it recording. Anyone know of any good free programs?

Thanks Everyone

Hello Everyone

I finally worked out my ip camera on my local network, I bought it from china the software it came with is ok but I'm looking for a program that will detect motion and record it for say a minute or 2 as the china software just takes 3 jpeg images and then wont take anymore for approximate 2 minutes if you have someone creeping around you want it recording. Anyone know of any good free programs?

Thanks Everyone

The best free software is going to be Xprotect Go by Milestone. It's free but you are limited to 5 days worth of recordings. You can save recording longer than that but the normal archive is 5 days. If you don't mind exporting the important captured events, then you should be good.

https://www.milestonesys.com/our-products/video-management-software/xprotect-go/