Sign in to follow this  
eranm

Dome outdoor security camera

Hello,

I am looking for a security camera and just get lost with everything on the Internet (can not really close to anything).

Looking for recommendation for outdoor dome security camera:

- Wireless.

- High image quality.

- Two-way audio.

- The possibility of control over the phone (on its movement).

- Receive alerts on shifts etc (alerts).

* Looking to record the cloud, how do you do it?

Need to buy an account?

There is something for free?

Thank in advanced.

Edited by Guest

You are talking like 16 years old boy..

Can someone else recommend on a security camera?

Did you even bother reading the forum?

Typical spammer..posts a link in the form of a question to push a product. We are not dumb here in the US china man.

Typical spammer..posts a link in the form of a question to push a product. We are not dumb here in the US china man.

"Typical spammer" but i am not a spammer- you could have asked me to remove the link, like i did now.

Anyway, i am looking for a camera, could you recommend one that will suits me?

"Typical spammer" but i am not a spammer- you could have asked me to remove the link, like i did now.

Anyway, i am looking for a camera, could you recommend one that will suits me?

Read the forum..

Forget wifi...

Buy from a reliable company...

OK, Thanks.

I looked in thew forum posts and didn't find one - can you point me to the post you are suggesting?

* also, can you tell me who are the "reliable companies", i know only Foscam.

Thanks

OK, Thanks.

I looked in thew forum posts and didn't find one - can you point me to the post you are suggesting?

* also, can you tell me who are the "reliable companies", i know only Foscam.

Thanks

foscam is not a reliable company...you have not searched the forum...

As Boogerman posted, wireless is unreliable. Recording to the cloud can/will get expensive, I would find one that can record to sd card.

Hikvision, Dahua, are affordable, quality names. Where you buy from is important too. Buying a camera from Amazon, ebay or China is cheaper, but if something is wrong, you may not have much of a warranty, or it could be expensive sending it back. If you buy a camera from one of those sites, don't update the firmware either unless you know what you are doing. A google search for Hikvision firmware problem will reveal more.

As for 2-way audio, I don't know, searching models for that feature is your best bet.

As Boogerman posted, wireless is unreliable. Recording to the cloud can/will get expensive, I would find one that can record to sd card.

Hikvision, Dahua, are affordable, quality names. Where you buy from is important too. Buying a camera from Amazon, ebay or China is cheaper, but if something is wrong, you may not have much of a warranty, or it could be expensive sending it back. If you buy a camera from one of those sites, don't update the firmware either unless you know what you are doing. A google search for Hikvision firmware problem will reveal more.

As for 2-way audio, I don't know, searching models for that feature is your best bet.

Thanks!