IdahoMan

Decent Quality BNC Adaprer/Connector Sources?

Hi,

Any decent and trusted sources for finding 75ohm BNC/F/RCA/etc. adapters and connectors?

I don't see spending over $.75-1.00ea for them either. Also, S&H is a problem.. Not interested when the S&H is twice as much as the product. Ebay would work, but there's no telling what I'm getting.

Thank you.

IM

Ideal makes all those connectors I don't have pricing but I would go for quality how much does it cost to chase down trouble. cut off connectors. and retest. I bet more than the connector. Several quality mfgs can supply whatever you need I would pick one and then buy their termination tools as sometimes they vary just enough to cause issues. I have seen ideal and other mfgs at the big box stores as well as places like Graybar and ADI

Ideal makes all those connectors I don't have pricing but I would go for quality how much does it cost to chase down trouble. cut off connectors. and retest. I bet more than the connector. Several quality mfgs can supply whatever you need I would pick one and then buy their termination tools as sometimes they vary just enough to cause issues. I have seen ideal and other mfgs at the big box stores as well as places like Graybar and ADI

Thanks Jerome. Checked out Ideal, they look like they have connectors but they don't have adapters.

292522_1.jpg292522_2.jpg292522_3.jpg292522_4.jpg292522_5.jpg292522_6.jpg

Any source for items like theses?

cctv imports, PI MFG. monoprice . many other online cctv sellers

Thanks.

You've had experience with them? They know the difference between a 50ohm and 75ohm adapter/connector I hope? A lot of these sites aren't listing the impedance!! And the listed pictures are probably just mass-issue and they look like 50ohm.

292560_1.jpg

I have had no problems with any of these suppliers CCTV Imports was a supplier we used for several years and I never had a problem with any connectors purchased there, Same with the others

I have had no problems with any of these suppliers CCTV Imports was a supplier we used for several years and I never had a problem with any connectors purchased there, Same with the others

Ok.

Did you ever use adapters like the ones above in your line of work? Where they true 75ohm impedance?