Sign in to follow this  
Exib

CCTV System Advice for workplace -- Dowshu?

Hi guys

We have been broken into at work and the thieves managed to get away with some IT equipment, so we have decided to get CCTV on all the entry points to the building (hindsight is a wonderful thing). We ahve had a few different companies in to talk about their systems, one of these companies has suggested using Dowshu I have never heard of this equipment, just after some advice from forum members please

Hi guys

We have been broken into at work and the thieves managed to get away with some IT equipment, so we have decided to get CCTV on all the entry points to the building (hindsight is a wonderful thing). We ahve had a few different companies in to talk about their systems, one of these companies has suggested using Dowshu I have never heard of this equipment, just after some advice from forum members please

Hi. That is a name from the past not talked of dowshu on here for years.

But if you have looked at dowshu you are looking at pro equipment .. And it does have problems

I would also look at avigilon ... It is much better and cheaper.

Hi guys

Avigilon is a great system but also take a look at hikvision. It is cheap and makes you question the quality but i have over 10 systems that are quite big. One of them which is in an ammunition plant with over 60 cameras and lots of fiber and have had no issues for over 3 years. Just my 2 cents Ive done allot of Pelco and Bosch systems but that will costs allot.