Sign in to follow this  
cavcom

Thinking about not using Hikvision anymore, any recomendatio

I have had a lot of issues with this brand, I love the price and camera selection but Im not sure its worth the headaches. I use avigilon and axis for my premier brand and Hikvision for my entry level , anyone got another brand in the same price range that has had good luck with?

I have had a lot of issues with this brand, I love the price and camera selection but Im not sure its worth the headaches. I use avigilon and axis for my premier brand and Hikvision for my entry level , anyone got another brand in the same price range that has had good luck with?

Samsung Wisenet Lite series?

Hi I think everyone is giving up on hikvision....

But since you have hiks already installed and you might have Tvi hiks then look at the new range from dahua ..... They now sell hybrid cameras .... Not. As in recorder ... But as in camera.... All cameras are analog or cvi or tvi. No need to buy a format type the camera detects the format of the recorder and as from next month all cameras will be all in one cvi Tvi analog and IP

And I use Avigilon with HIK without any problem

And I use Avigilon with HIK without any problem

That would be a great setup with my opinion the best software with the best Bang for the buck cameras, if I try this setup anything I need to know?

Hi I think everyone is giving up on hikvision....

But since you have hiks already installed and you might have Tvi hiks then look at the new range from dahua ..... They now sell hybrid cameras .... Not. As in recorder ... But as in camera.... All cameras are analog or cvi or tvi. No need to buy a format type the camera detects the format of the recorder and as from next month all cameras will be all in one cvi Tvi analog and IP

Thanks Tom I am going to research them now.

That would be a great setup with my opinion the best software with the best Bang for the buck cameras, if I try this setup anything I need to know?

Not really,

Just use SADP for HIK

then add them to Avigilon

Not really,

Just use SADP for HIK

then add them to Avigilon

What's SADP ?