Sign in to follow this  
tamaki

Can not share photos and videos on ivms-4500

Hi everyone.

I recently got some problem with my ivms-4500 on Android device and couldn't find any solution online.

Problem:

I can not share the clips available on the ivms-4500 app for example clips or photos.

After I press the button "SHARE"

the app is scanning for something.. and then opens a window with options to connect to some networks. I have tried to connect to all these networks but no result.

The app is connected to wifi and Internet, but gives me this trouble.

Please look at some snapshots..

Screenshot_20160928-172711.thumb.png.040c6e61cd0d7c306485ffa4d36246ea.png

Screenshot_20160928-172701.thumb.png.98c92cc8ac5ed5f0631d559c37a2fd85.png

20160928_214812.thumb.png.4e51cb725594cca21971888fe0fee612.png

Hi everyone.

I recently got some problem with my ivms-4500 on Android device and couldn't find any solution online.

Problem:

I can not share the clips available on the ivms-4500 app for example clips or photos.

After I press the button "SHARE"

the app is scanning for something.. and then opens a window with options to connect to some networks. I have tried to connect to all these networks but no result.

The app is connected to wifi and Internet, but gives me this trouble.

Please look at some snapshots..

Good day

Just do a screen shot and send that, I believe the share button is to share the APP

Regards

Hello.

I have the exact same issue.

I have tried a number of different ways to share it, and to a number of different apps..whatsapp, telegram messenger etc.

We have a number of actech dvr/nvrs and often used teh eagle eyes app and never had a problem, but can not seem to find a way to share the hikvision IVMS 4500 videos....Did anyone find a reason or solution?

I just hit the share , like on the first screenshot above, and get a list of all the options I have available for sharing (whatsapp, facebook, gmail, dropbox, owncloud, bluetooth...)