Allodo

Dahua VTO2000A, SIP Firmware and Asterisk

hi eveybody

i've just upgraded my vto2000 to latest sip firmware posted above but i cannot login anymore neither from web and from config tool telnet or wathsoever.

The vto respond to ping to the right ip and the only open port is the tcp 3800 but seems to bring me nowhere (login overtime via configtool), close immediatly

I've just tryed to reset pressing ring button and gave it power (with blinking panel) but the situation rest that the vto is completely unaccessible.

What can i do now?

thanks

Make sure you didn't put any white or black list in pureview tab (should be disabled). If you did, then you must login from that ip....I have spent 3 hours to fgure it out.

In addition, when you first upgraded you should have provided email - this can be used to reset your password.

BTW - there are new 2018 sip versions for vth and vto and now support vth5221dw as well....I will try and keep you posted.

All works well. Main differences so far:

1.sip support for vth5221dw

2. New GUI for 1550ch (attached)

3. New password mechanism

4. Solved my black screen during vth call problem.

Versions for vto are 3.3 and vth are 4.2

You can get the versions by following this:

http://ftp.asm.cz/Dahua/!!!FIRMWARY%20ZDE!!!.txt

Anybody who would share his configuration export of a VTO2000A running 201801 SIP firmware?

I wanna compare it with the old config (SIP 201704). I guess I might figure out what new features have been implemented by DAHUA.

Hi all,

based on the fantastic information in this topic i was able to setup my devices nearly perfectly.

Setup is a VTO2000a, VTH1550, Fritzbox with Fritzphone and some LinPhone clients.

What works:

1) Call with Audio and Video from VTO to VTH per Ring-Button. It works before accept the Call at the VTH and after that. Only for a short time the Video is gone, when the VTH switch from Monitoring to SIP-Video.

2) Call from VTO to SIP-Clients - LinPhone. With Audio and Video.

3) Call from VTO to FritzPhone with Snapshot.

I still have some small issues and hopefully you have an idea how to solve it

1) If i try to combine to combine the 3 reciever (VTH, LinPhone and FritzBox), VTH doesn't work as expected.

VTH, LinPhone and Fritzbox are ringing.

It works before accept the Call at the VTH but the Video is gone, when the VTH switch from Monitoring to SIP-Video.

If i just ring the VTH everything works fine.

Tried it with "exten => 9901,n,Dial(SIP/6002&SIP/8002,30) ; 6002 LinPhone, 8002 VTH" and with FollowMe. Unfortunately same result in both cases.

If i just ring the VTH (9901,n,Dial(SIP/8002,30)) everything works fine.

Any idea, what could be the reason?

2) Doesn't get the correct time set on the VTH1550 (2h delay)

It seems to be the timezone. If i use the VTO internal SIP server time is corrected directly.

If i set the time via the config tool, time is ok for approx. 1 min

How can i change the time setting of the VTH, if i don't use the VTO internal SIP server?

Cheers

Alex

• Like 1

1) If i try to combine to combine the 3 reciever (VTH, LinPhone and FritzBox), VTH doesn't work as expected.

VTH, LinPhone and Fritzbox are ringing.

It works before accept the Call at the VTH but the Video is gone, when the VTH switch from Monitoring to SIP-Video.

If i just ring the VTH everything works fine.

This sounds for me like a SIP issue. To get video before picking up the call, the destination (VTH) has to send a 183 SESSION PROGRESS + SDP message to the caller. This is called early media. Obviously the VTH is able to do this, the other phones not (or at least not out of the box).

I'm working on this issue since a while. I do not have VTH, only VTO and 3rd-pty phones.

It would be very, very helpful to get a SIP/LAN trace of both, the good and the bad case. Then I might be able to figure out how to get asterisk to act like the VHT.

Hello guys...

I need some help to configure my new VTH1550

Actually I have VTO with SIP firmware that work fine with asterisk.

When I push the button the ip phone ring.

Now I wold like to make the VTH working, but it hasen't a SIP firmeware.

Could someone explain me or send some what I have to do.... how to configure what....

Thanks

I hope somebody an help me to complete the configuration and make all the system, VTO, VTH and asterisk working together.

Thanks in advance!

I am at the very beginning of setting up my doorstation.

I have a VTO2000A with sip firmware and a comfast cf-e380ac running LuCI lede-17.01.

I have no installed luci-app-asterisk, but this has so many option I do not know where to start.

where can I edit this sip.conf?

can someone help me with a beginner guide? I would like to setup my doorstation so if someone presses the doorbell it will ring my smartphone

Better ask the Dahua customer support for a user guide, and follow the steps to finish the configuration. I work with SUNAN, and they're always responsive.

Hello.

Does anyone know, if I use VTO2000A-F fingerprint scanner, is it possible to get any notification via API (http request or any other type) about what user have just been authenticated and door opened?

The only chance I see, is to poll the device via the CGI_API every e.g.10 secs. and extract the info from there.

Pls. see attached part of the DAHUA_HTTP_CGI_FOR_VDP.pdf document.

DahuaAPI_recordFinder.thumb.jpg.168097a46e3be913e60e0ff550b978e9.jpg

Hi,

I've a problem with my VTO2000A/VTH1150. I bought a ip camera (HFW-1320S) and I tried to connect it to the VTH 1150 in order to see the images on the screen. I used the web app configuration but I can put only six characters for the ip camera, but the minimum length for camera password is 8 .

Someone knows how to change the password limit of vto from 6 to 8?

Maybe a firmware update (I searched on the dahua website but nothing)? the as-is firmware should be v3.100.

Thanks in advance.

Just got my fingerprint sensor (VTO2000A-F) and playing with it.

What I noticed first: When someone opens the door with his finger, a TCP session from VTO to the server (in my case a SIP server, maybe VTHxxxx with dahua proprietary firmware) at port 5000 gets established and something like this gets submitted:

DHIP¨{"id":1122334455,"method":"global.login","params":{"clientType":"GUI","ipAddr":"192.168.123.123","password":"*******","userName":"8801"},"session":0}

So this can be used as a trigger to let a script query the API's "recordFinder.cgi" function. I tried it, works fine.

Hi,

I've a problem with my VTO2000A/VTH1150. I bought a ip camera (HFW-1320S) and I tried to connect it to the VTH 1150 in order to see the images on the screen. I used the web app configuration but I can put only six characters for the ip camera, but the minimum length for camera password is 8 .

Someone knows how to change the password limit of vto from 6 to 8?

Maybe a firmware update (I searched on the dahua website but nothing)? the as-is firmware should be v3.100.

Thanks in advance.

Solved with the firmware v3.200.

Hello,

I have installed the 3CX system PBX and I have connected a VTO2000A with the SIP v 1.0 on the network. As a SIP client I have Zoiper as a softphone and also one smartphone. Everything works fine except that from time to time when they call the VTO I can not hear what they say in the VTO, however he can hear what I say from the softphone.

Where is the problem

regards

Hello Riogrande,

the software that I use is 3CX System, it is a free license PBX, it is software for Windows and it works perfectly, I use it as a SIP telephone exchange.

a greeting

Hi!

Actually I wanted to know what software version you have on the VTO2000A.

Settings in the SIP part of the VTO would be interresting too.

In the past I faced this issue as well from time to time.

Now, it seems a config change solved the issue.

Hi

i upgrade my VTO2000A-C with the lastest SIP firmware but i need to downgrade it.

With configtool, i don't login to VTO with port 3800. Telnet was disable !!

Have you a solution?

thanks

Hello Riogrande,

the SIP firmware es "General_VTO2000A_Eng_P_16M_SIP_V1.200.1000.0.R.20160505" and the config for de VTO is:

p><p><a class=SIP_Client_Config.JPG.19a437fe9b076711140556e485d8412f.JPG

Local_Config.JPG.a321fe094c6ae9a6b8ffcb18c38a455b.JPG