Sign in to follow this  
annoyednow

QVIS Pioneer Quattro

Does anyone have any opinions of this CCTV system? I've just got it on trial to replace my Apollo which was interfering with the wifi and internet (and now it appears the TV signal as that's completely cleared all interference and crackles the moment the old box was disconnected and new one is fine). However, I find the user interface on the app used to view the footage just appalling and I can't get any other apps to accept the serial number (keeps telling me it's wrong when it's not). The Explorer app is awful - unusable actually for viewing successfully.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can improve viewing on this system and if not, does anyone have an option of what alternative system I could get to replace my Apollo? I need 4 camera system (they are wired), was trying out P2P but happy to go back to DNS if necessary.

Thank you - but how on earth do I do that - do you mean set the existing one up as a dns rather than using the p2p? I'm sorry, but I'm not very techie but I'll give anything a go.