Sign in to follow this  
davek45

sannce dvr freezing problem

Hi i purchased the sannce 8ch sn-db3708gdsl31 version t140401 two years ago. When i needed it most( as i was broken into 2 weeks ago), i noticed it had froze and hadnt recorded anything!! ive tried rebooting it on several occasions since and within a couple of minutes it has frozen again. is there an obvious solution to this? is it a common problem? is it knackered? its really done my head in! thx

Hi i purchased the sannce 8ch sn-db3708gdsl31 version t140401 two years ago. When i needed it most( as i was broken into 2 weeks ago), i noticed it had froze and hadnt recorded anything!! ive tried rebooting it on several occasions since and within a couple of minutes it has frozen again. is there an obvious solution to this? is it a common problem? is it knackered? its really done my head in! thx

Its not common. Well at least not in a reliable brand. You got exactly what you paid for. Try replacing the drive and see if the freezing stops...

Its not common. Well at least not in a reliable brand. You got exactly what you paid for. Try replacing the drive and see if the freezing stops...

In all honesty,would i be better off just buying a new DVR?

In all honesty,would i be better off just buying a new DVR?

Yes, but this time do some research..look for a system that is at least 1080p...consider dahua. Or buy a lorex/flir system from costco...made by dahua, lifetime return.