FIERCE4203

Hikvision DDNS errors

Wanted to see if anybody experiencing same issues I have been having with hikvisions DDNS service. Have a bunch of accounts that are unable to view over ivms4500 app getting not registered in ddns. However able to login via internet browser. Of course Hikvision tech support doesnt offer any insight oter than hard reset dvr. They admittted to problems updating DDNS servers last friday but this is a couple weeks now.

I use it daily and haven't had any problems. What continent are you from?

Are you aware that now you need to be using your continent hik-online server? When hik-online started you always used www.hik-online.com as the server, but currently you need to be using a server depending on where you are from (like, eudev.hik-online.com) for Europe.

With newer firmwares you get dropdown menu to choose your continent and country; with old firmwares, you need to replace the default server (www.hik-online.com) for the one you are supposed to be using.

I am from US. Yes I am aware about region specific. If I login to hik online I can actually see my clients turning on and off throughout the day. How many systems do you have using hik ddns? I have about 15-20 experiencing this issue.