racerx

HELP!!!! PLEASE!! on going issue can't seem to fix it

Ok, so I've had a IP system working fine for months now. the only probably I'm running into at the moment is: The remote viewing is intermittent. I've registered for a DDNS when I first set this up and its been fine for months. I currently have it on dynamic IP. The I.P. address is the same from when I first installed the NVR so that hasn't changed at all. I don't know why this is happening, everything seems to be correct. Basically what happens is it's intermittent, like yesterday it wasn't working and all of sudden today it starts working now I'm able to view from my IPad and phone. Who knows maybe tomorrow it'll go down again.

I know for sure it's not my internet connection because when it goes down I've checked all my other devices connected to the internet and they work perfectly fine even ran speed test and getting 100mbs down and 96mbs up which is what I'm supposed to be getting. All my ports are still open. I logged into my DDNS account and it is still using the same I.P. address from the beginning which hasn't changed. I'm all out of ideas as to what it could be. If anyone has encountered this problem before please lend a hand, I would greatly appreciate it.